Hello,

I'd like to know if someone can give some help to me on outlet types.
The outlets in my electrical system are of NEMA type. But my lab
equipment have the German type (I didn't know how is its name).

So, I want to know if someone can give me some advice on how to feed
correctly my equipment..

Thanks in advance

Muriel
Muriel Bittencourt de Liz
GRUCAD - Grupo de Concepção e Análise de Dispositivos Eletromagnéticos
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Caixa Postal - 476     88040-900 - Florianópolis - SC - BRASIL
Fone: +55.48.331.9649 - Fax: +55.48.234.3790
e-mail: mur...@grucad.ufsc.br
ICQ#: 9089332