Hello:

Regarding your question, you can refer to the paper by C.R. Paul on IEEE
Trans. EMC, Vol. 31, No.2, May 1989.

As I understand, the radiation emission in this case is due to the
differential mode (DM) current and common mode (CM) current. According to
Paul, the contribution from common mode current is far severe  than that
from the DM current. The reason is CM current on signal trace and return
path tends to enhance each other, while DM current tend to cancel each
other. In his paper, he gave the formular to calculate the radiated electric
field due to both CM and DM current.

As to the termination at the end of the traces, I don't have a thorough
study myself. But I guess that at least one end of the traces should be
terminated with impedance which matches the characteristic impedance of the
trace. If both end are not matched, the transmission line will act as an
resonator and the radiation will be very strong for those frequencies that
satisfy the following fomular:

L=n x lamda/4,

Where n is an integer and lamda is the wavelength of radiated field.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Qu Pingyu