Hello, Everyone:

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who provide me with the
information about purchase of standard.

I have another question raised after I read the reply from Mike: Can I say
that CISPR 22 is the same as EN55022 and IEC 1000-4-1,2,3,4 the same as
EN61000-4-1,2,3,4 ? If not, what is the difference ?

Regards

Qu Pingyu