I am trying to determine the maximum noise figure that I can have for my
1-16.5 GHz EMC receiver system which includes the horn, mixer for above 18
GHz, preamp, cable and spectrum analyzer. I know the following:

*       Signal level received by the horn
*       Gain through the system
*       Noise figure from the horn to the spectrum analyzer
*       Noise floor of the spectrum analyzer

I understand that noise figure is the ratio of the s/n of the input to the
s/n of the output of the system, so if I need an output s/n of 6 dB and have
a NF of 14 dB, I need a s/n input to the horn of 20 dB. So it appears that I
have one missing piece of information - the input noise to the horn.
Now I am lost. Suggestions?