Hello Gary,

It sounds like you are testing for double insulation (class II) between
live parts and parts normally handled. You should find the test in most
electrical equipment safety specs.

Regards

Barry Esmore
AUS-TICK (Australian Approval Consultants)

Phone:  + 61 3 9886 1345
Fax:    + 61 3 9884 7272
Email:  bar...@melbpc.org.au