From: Mike Kuo [mailto:mike...@ccsemc.com]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 1999 10:56 AM
To: 'Henning, Eric'; EMC-PSTC
Subject: RE: China

Hi Eric :

There are total of 38 items listed in CCIB  Second Catalogue of Import
Commodities subject to the Safety License System, Process Control
equipment is not in the list.  CCIB used to have Web Site:
http://www.ccib-china.com, this web site is not working for a while.
You may check it out from time to time.

Mike Kuo
Compliance Certification Services