Bill,

>From one of the PSB webpages: "Administration of the Singapore
Consumer Protection (Safety Requirements) Registration Scheme.
The scheme is mandatory for all consumer products designated as
controlled goods."

The Singapore Productivity and Standards Board (PSB) requires us
to submit our consumer level printers for safety certification.  They will
accept, and may now require, a CB Report.  Since the PSB is a bit like
the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, they do not require
certification of our business level printers.

George

---------------------- Forwarded by George Alspaugh/Lex/Lexmark on 12/19/2000

acarson%uk.xyratex....@interlock.lexmark.com on 12/19/2000 08:07:13 AM

Please respond to acarson%uk.xyratex....@interlock.lexmark.com