Hi Group,

Is anybody familiar with the nuances of the Korean Regulatory Approval
process?  More specifically for IT Equipment:

What are the requirements?  I have been told that they are simply EN55022,
with no Immunity or Product Safety requirements.  Is this true?

Are there any Korea-certified test labs in the U.S., or is our only option
to send a prototype to a Korean test lab for testing?  What is there typical
turnaround time?  Is there one lab you would recommend?

Does only the manufacturer need to submit for testing, or does each Korean
vendor of our products need to have testing done?  This one sounds odd to
me, but I heard it through the grapevine and wanted to verify or disprove
it.

Thanks for you help!  I look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,
Brent Pahl
EMC/Compliance Engineer
Dynarc, Inc.