Courtland,

When we get a product listed we only use our part number for the listing as
a way to identify the product, we do not use a product name. That way so
long as the part number does not change the Listing will still be valid no
matter what product name is on the unit. We even put variables in the part
number such as 510-1000-XXX-XX when we get the Listing. This allows us to
replace the X's with any alphanumeric characters. By doing this we are able
to make changes to parts that do not affect the Listing and have a unique
part number for each different unit. These are typically items such as
changes to SELV circuitry, painting the unit a different color, putting a
customer's name and/or emblem on the unit, etc. We also have some customers
that assign their own part number to our products in order to resell it. In
that case we include their part number on the label under the heading of
"P/N" and include our part number under the heading of "M/N" which stands
for Manufacturer's Number. This satisfies the requirement of being able to
identify the item by the manufacturer's part number or name.

Hope this helps,

Kurt Andrews
Compliance Engineer

Tracewell Systems, Inc.