I'll be testing a product to FCC Part 18 for the first time, and I'm trying
to familiarize myself with the limits in this requirement.

In section 18.307(a), conducted emissions limits are specified for
ultrasonic equipment.  They start at 10kHz, and stop at 30MHz.

Yet the measurement procedure specified in section 18.311 (MP-5) gives a
graph of LISN performance that only goes down to 150kHz.

Am I missing something, or is this the way the regulations read?
----
Patrick Lawler
plaw...@west.net