Shah,
The regulating or testing agency is Telec(see link below).  I don't know
what the name of the standard is, but I know you can buy it from Telec.  To
my knowledge, it is only printed in Japanese.  I am not sure if they offer
an electronic copy or not.

Although not required, it sure makes things helpful to have a partner in
Japan since Telec insists all correspondence be in Japanese.  Process is
relatively simple if you have this partnership.

I have no information regarding Bluetooth in Japan.

Hope this helps.

Sam Wismer
Lead Regulatory Engineer/
Radio Approvals Engineer