        From:  Joshua Wiseman [SMTP:jwise...@printronix.com]
        Sent:  Wednesday, November 01, 2000 1:56 PM
        To:  Emc-Pstc (E-mail)
        Subject:  CE Mark

        Hi group,

        I heard something a few minutes ago that I haven't heard of.  I
heard that there is some sort of statement that should be placed with the CE
label to signify compliance to EN 61000-3-2, -3-3.  This sounds kind of
funny to me, but if it is true I need to correct it on my end.

        Your opinions are appreciated.

        Thanks
        Josh
        [ mailto:jwise...@printronix.com <mailto:jwise...@printronix.com> ]