From: Colgan, Chris [mailto:chris.col...@tagmclarenaudio.com]
Sent: 09 October, 2000 10:42 AM
To: 'Emc-Pstc' (E-mail)
Subject: earth bonding stud

Hello group

Having only ever dealt with Class II double insulated products, we are going
to produce a Class I earthed product.  We have an M4 stud in the baseplate
and I have to spec the method of connecting the stud to the IEC mains inlet
to provide chassis bonding to earth.

I was going to suggest the following "stack" of parts:

M4 crinkle washer, M4 solder terminal, M4 crinkle washer, M4 Nyloc nut.

Does anyone think that this might prove unsuitable?

Regards

Chris Colgan
EMC & Safety
> TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
United Kingdom

           Please visit us at www.tagmclarenaudio.com

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient. If you receive this E-mail in error,
please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either
by E-mail, telephone or fax. You  should not  copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the E-mail.

TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, 11 Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
Telephone : 01480 415600 (+44 1480 415600)
Facsimile : 01480 52159 (+44 1480 52159)

           Please visit us at www.tagmclarenaudio.com