From:   Lichtenstein, Ross [mailto:ross.lichtenst...@owenscorning.com]
Sent:   Thursday, October 05, 2000 7:54 AM
To:     'Barry Ma'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        RE: Electron Flow

Barry,

I could be wrong, and if so I would stand corrected, but from my basic
electronics training,
I recall that electron flow is from negative to positive.

I also recall being taught that lightning actually travels from earth (neg.
charge) upward
to the positive charge of the clouds.  Then there is also the case of
lightning between clouds
of opposite charge, and again the electron flow direction is from neg. to
pos.

Ross