From: Flinders, Randall [mailto:randall.flind...@emulex.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 7:00 PM
To: emc-pstc
Subject: Power Line Voltages

Greetings group!

I am looking for a resource, preferrably but not neccessarily on the
web, were I can get all of the power line voltages and frequencies for
every country.  This includes Europe, The Pac Rim, Autralia, Africa,
Middle East, etc....

Can anyone direct me to this information?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Regards,

Randy Flinders
EMC Engineer