From: Kretsch, John [mailto:john_kret...@adc.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 8:06 AM
To: 'n...@world.std.com'; 'EMC PSTC'; 'TREG Newsgroup'
Subject: Hygroscopic Dust Troubleshooting

I thought I would try to contact the collective on this one...

We have a shelf system that is failing GR-63 hygro dust with excessive bit
errors (unit did pass Gaseous contaminants no problem).  Air is filtered.
Anyone have experiences that they would like to share (non-proprietary of
course) about how to trouble-shoot and solve this problem?  This was the
only GR-63 test to have a failure.

Regards,
John K.