Hi Mike,

It appears so.  Apparently a hacker has breached the security of many
sites. The outcome is that either the Domain Name Servers direct queries
for the hacked-sites to an alternate location where the ANTI ANTI-NAPSTER
rant resides, OR, perhaps the rant itself has replaced the top-level file
at the hacked sites.

I expect any queries to RCIC will yield the same results (until the hack
is cleared) and suggest we keep the pstc channel open and not clog it
with numerous confirmations of the "hack".

Regards, Art Michael
                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Now offering BSI's Books & Reports    *
                *  including, "World Electricity Supplies"  *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *