Dear fellow colleagues,

As many of you already know, I haven't been able to
keep up the pace with RCIC maintenance. Although all
the EMC-PSTC/TREG messages are still automatically
archived in the RCIC databases, the messages since
1999 are browsable but not searchable in RCIC at this
time. It generates inconvenience to many visting
colleagues.

Due to my personal reasons, I don't foresee that I
will have as much time as before so that I'm looking
for colleagues or companies to take over the archiving
or acquire the entire RCIC operation. If you or your
company is interested in the matter, please send me
email for details at tomj...@yahoo.com. If the
transfer is not successful, I will continue to archive
the messages. However, please excuse me for slow
responding and delay in maintanence.

I'm glad that RCIC, my 5-year old adventure is useful
to many of you. However, without the support from
many, many of you, RCIC wouldn't be successful in any
way. I greatly appreciate the support and the
encouragement I received from you during the years. I
have many names to mention but afraid that I may miss
someone so that please excuse me for not mentioning
any of your names.

Thank you all,
Tom

http://invites.yahoo.com/