From: marti...@appliedbiosystems.com
[mailto:marti...@appliedbiosystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 11:08 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Certification for FDA Process

I have seen many seminars available providing various information on the FDA
Approval process for Diagnostic Equipment and pharmaceutical approvals.

Is anyone aware of a program where an individual can get some type of
certification or detailed educational training on these FDA  processes?

All responses are appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
Applied Biosystems