From:   William D'Orazio [mailto:dora...@cae.ca]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 26, 2000 4:05 PM
To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        ITE or ISM

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I have a PCB that could be used in a medical device as
well as in a PC does the board have to be tested to both standards.  I
believe that it has to be tested only for ITE equipment, and the
manufacturer of the ISM device would have to comply to the iSM standard.  Is
this correct?

Thanks in advance,

William D'Orazio
CAE Electronics Ltd.