Hi,

I just read an article:

Oscilloscopes plug into the Internet
- A new breed of scopes adopts an "information anywhere" approach with open
access to applications, interfaces, and network communications

http://electronicproducts.com/ShowPage.asp?SECTION=3700&PRIMID=&FileName=JULTEK1.jul2000

I have a question. It's possible to see more and more test instruments having
Internet access. Do we have relevent EMC standard regulating the network
connecting port in the test instrument?

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Barry Ma    <b...@anritsu.com>
ANRITSU    www.anritsu.com
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Tel. 408-778-2000 x 4465

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3