From: Scott Lacey [mailto:sco...@world.std.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 3:12 PM
To: John Juhasz
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Radiated Immunity

John,
I read an article some time ago regarding the use of a spectrum analyzer
equipped with a tracking generator to explore near-field resonances in
cables, etc. A near-field probe (loop) was used in conjunction with an
inexpensive (Mini_Circuits) combiner to explore RF Immunity issues. I think
the author was working at H-P when he wrote the article. Sorry I can't
remember where the article was published.

Scott Lacey