Hello Sam,

I am not familiar with this 'Grantee Change' procedure that
you described below.  My experience with the FCC in the
situation of an OEM of a radio product by second company
is that the company OEMing the product (Company B) files
'a new application' with the FCC (albeit an abbreviated
application) referencing the test data and report previously
submitted by the Company holding the equipment grant
(Company A) and indicating that both products are the same
and would continue to be so.  Company B submits new photos
of the product, a new label with label location diagram
showing new FCC ID, any change in product model and new
company name and the application must be accompanied by an
attestation statement. For the new FCC ID, Company B would
need to file for a grantee code if it does not already have
one.

The 'Grantee Change' procedure that you described below seems
to be the one that is applicable in the case of a 'transfer
of control' or 'a sale' of the old company (Company A) to a
new company (Company B).

I would believe that a similar OEM situation (Company B OEMing
Company A's product) in Europe would require that Company B
goes the TCF route, using the test report and product data of
Company A.

Annex V is for Companies with a qualified Quality Assurance
System in place.