Hello Group,

 I have been asked (privately) to post the replies that I recieved privately
regarding this subject to the group. I am glad to do so.. sorry that I
didn't think of it first.  Here you go.

Best Regards,
George

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Geroge

We have tested several products with different PCs.Our result is that the
HP Vectra is the best up to know. Dell has some good product too.

Best Regards

Dieter Baldamus

George Sparacino <george.sparac...@bostonacoustics.com>@ieee.org on
09/11/2000 09:43:58 AM