From: Tony Reynolds [mailto:reyno...@pb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 5:41 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Puerto Rico - Approcal Requirements

     Does anyone know the regulatory requirements for Puerto Rico.  I
     assume safety is either CB report or UL1950 (we have both).  EMC is
     either FCC Part 15 or European EMC Directive (we have both).
     But.......what are the telecom requirements.  Is it FCC Part 68?

     As always the group's help will be greatly appreciated.

     Kind Regards

     Tony Reynolds
     Principal Compliance Engineer
     Pitney Bowes Ltd