David,

I do not believe you have had anyone answer your question to the group.
Sorry I have been away from the office a lot lately.

Australia has not yet adopted the 1998 version of CISPR 22 or EN 55022.  As
you are probably aware, the latest version of AS/NZS 3548 is 1995.

We will be  commencing work shortly on updating AS/NZS 3548 to align with
the latest version etc of CISPR etc.  It is therefore not likely this will
be completed year.  At this time it is not clear if the conducted emissions
requirements on telecom ports will be included in the new version or not.

Best regards,
Kevin Richardson

Stanimore Pty Limited
Compliance Advice & Solutions for Technology Products and Services
(Legislation/Regulations/Standards)
Ph:       02-4329-4070       (Int'l: +61-2-4329-4070)
Fax:      02-4328-5639       (Int'l: +61-2-4328-5639)
Mobile:  04-1224-1620       (Int'l: +61-4-1224-1620)
Email:    k...@compuserve.com
             kevin.richard...@ieee.org
             k...@technologist.com (alternate internet)