From: jim_bac...@mail.monarch.com [mailto:jim_bac...@mail.monarch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 5:37 PM
To: Don Rhodes; 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: Re:Customer service issues w/ EN61000-3-2 & 3-3

forwarding for don.rho...@infocus.com

Subject:    Customer service issues w/ EN61000-3-2 & 3-3
Author: Don Rhodes <don.rho...@infocus.com>
Date:       9/27/00 10:56 AM

Does anyone know how the Harmonics & Flicker requirements apply to
non-compliant, yet non-saleable product after 1/1/01? We will need to
provide customer service on products via warrantee exchanges & parts
shipments, etc. to the EU after 1/1/01, for product which does not comply
and will not be offered for sale in the EU after the cut-in date.
Is there any known exemption for such cases? References to  any cited
documentation is appreciated.

Don Rhodes

don.rho...@infocus.com <mailto:don.rho...@infocus.com>