Hi George,

Firstly, sorry for the delay in coming back to you
on "DENTORI" and "DENANHOU".
> When change is made to "DENANHOU"
will we still apply through MITI?
May be, I can not give a full explanation to you
because I do not know what MITI have you doing,
I mean, the relation between you and MITI,
and the details of "DENANHOU" have not disclosed yet.

If you (or your customer) are a manufacturer outside Japan
and your factory has inspected in accordance with "DENTORI",
the change form "DENTORI" to "DENANHOU" will make you happy.
It will be not necessary for your factory to be inspected any longer.
but if you operate an import business,
the change will make you unhappy.
You will have to take the responsibility for the products imported to Japan.

> will the "mark" be the same?
The "DENANHOU" marking has not determined yet.
I think it is not the same.

I quite forgot to put my signature to my last email.
My name is Jun Nakamura.

Jun Nakamura
SYSTEM&NEW BUSINESS PROMOTING DEPT.
MELCO, Japan