From: Peter Merguerian <pmerguer...@itl.co.il>
To: <emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
Subject: Line/Neutral to Earth MOVS
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:49:34 +0300

Dear All,

In Europe MOVs located between line or neutral to earth are not accepted.
Does anyone know the rationale behind this? I believe it has to do with
leakage.

on the other hand, gas discharge tubes are allowed in Euripe between line
and neutral to earth. Does anyone know some reliable manufacturers for such
gas discharge tubes?

Thanks,
Peter Merguerian
Managing Director