To: si-l...@silab.eng.sun.com
Subject: [SI-LIST] : Announcement, new book
From: Doug Brooks <d...@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:18:43 -0700

UltraCAD has just published its new book
"Electrical Engineering for the Non-Degreed Engineer"

The book is specifically written for people in the PCB design, fabrication
and assembly industry and covers the basics of EE up through impedance and
RLC phase shifts.

Although most of you on this list don't need a book like this, I believe
you all work with people who COULD use it. It has already been adopted for
class use in one of the Community Colleges in Texas.

You can review the book and the table of contents on our web site,
http://www.ultracad.com

Thanks

Doug Brooks

.
Doug Brooks' book "Electrical Engineering for the Non-Degreed
Engineer" is now available. See our web site for details.
.
Doug Brooks, President              d...@eskimo.com
UltraCAD Design, Inc.           http://www.ultracad.com

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go