I know this is a rehash of a topic from six months ago...... Sorry.

I would like to find a break down of the requirements for MOV's ( this is
only in AC mains applications)

1) By country  (EU countries primarily..  But Globally is good info too.)
2) What  safety markings ( on the device) are required?
3) What application limitations there are ; i.e. is  Line-to-Line, vs.
Line-to-Ground?
4) Are there national deviations regarding  the application specifics?
5)  What are the installation requirements?

Any comments or direction on this would be appreciated.

Regards

David Spencer
Xerox Corporation