Allen,

Try,

STEWARD, Glen Rock PA, Phone 717-235-7512, Fax 717-235-7954
CORCOM, Libertyville IL, Phone 708-680-7400
AMPHENOL,  (sorry, I don't have a phone number available)
MAXCONN, San Jose (do you know the way?) CA,  Phone 408-435-5050 Fax:
408-435-8377

We use an Amphenol FRJ-468 which is an RJ-45 filtered connector (perhaps
what you could use).  We also use a Corcom RJ11-2LC1-S which is a filtered
RJ-11. You can't use this, but you may be able to find an RJ-45 in the same
Corcom family.

 Wish I could be of more help.  I don't have Amphenol's contact information.
However, if you have trouble contacting them, drop me a private email
(chr...@gnlp.com) and I'll get the information from our purchasing
department.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Chris Maxwell, Design Engineer
GN Nettest Optical Division
109 N. Genesee St.
Utica, NY 13502