Friends,

        We have been performing EMC measurements below 1 GHz.  Now we need
to do measurements for 2.5 GHz systems to the 10th harmonic (25 GHz).

        What kind of coax (or other cable) have you found suitable for
testing this frequency range on an OATS?  Type and vendor would be
appreciated.  Also, a brief description, such as flexible, rigid, diameter,
loss characteristics, typical connector system, etc would help.

        Any cable (or measurement) tips would be appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Don Umbdenstock
        Sensormatic