        From:   Bandele Adepoju [SMTP:badep...@jetstream.com]
        Sent:   Tuesday, March 21, 2000 3:58 PM
        To:     'Grant, Tania (Tania)'; 'emc-p...@ieee.org'
        Subject:        RE: EMC, NEBS & NRTL's

        Then, Tania, I would say that if the price is equipment
        dependant, don't blame the labs.  They are only performing
        the tests asked of them.

        Our equipment, by itself is well over $25,000.00 (they cost
        at least a quarter of a 'mil).  I don't think that if we went
        back 10 years the price we pay now for testing would be much
        lower, when adding the costs of equipment.

        Bandele
        Jetstream Communications, Inc.
        badep...@jetstream.com