>>What are test reports according to EN45001?

The EN45001 is the European standard for "General requirements for the
competence of testing and calibration laboratories".
Test reports according to this standard are usually issued after an audit
or assessment of the laboratory.

>>Does EN45001 have relation to CB Scheme?

Laboratory assessments within the CB-scheme have been based on the ISO/IEC
Guide 25 (General requirements for the competence of calibration and
testing laboratories) in the past, but will be done acc. to the newer
version ISO/IEC 17025 ("General requirements for the competence of testing
and calibration laboratories") which was published 1999-12-15, in the
future.
The requirements of the EN and the ISO/IEC are similar but not equivalent.

Kind Regards,
/Randolf Keller

TUV Rheinland Japan Ltd., Yokohama Laboratories
Randolf Keller, Manager
e-mail: <r...@jpn.tuv.com>
Tel:  +81-45-592-1371
Fax: +81-45-592-1374

                    jakamura@naka.m

                    elco.co.jp             To:     "emc-pstc"
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                    Sent by:               cc:

                    owner-emc-pstc@        Subject:     EN45001 and Re: CB
SCHEME
                    ieee.org

                    21.03.00 21:39

                    Please respond

                    to jakamura

Dear All,

---
Mr. Michael and Mr. Alspaugh
Thank you very much for your replies to my CB Scheme question.
---

NEW QUESTION:
What are test reports according to EN45001?
Does EN45001 have relation to CB Scheme?

Thank you in advance,
Jun Nakamura