From: Robert Johnson [mailto:robe...@ma.ultranet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 10:00 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: EMC and product safety split?

If the group is split, common and peripheral topics would have to be
sent to both groups. Those interested in one topic would have less to
sort through, but those interested in both would have to filter
duplicates.
I see no total gain but added administrative burdens.

Don't ask for subject codes. Too much trouble making and keeping rules.
Then we get into complaint chains about missing codes. It also makes
things confusing for newcomers.
Just reinforce the message we need clear titles.

Bob Johnson