Scott,
Have you tried looking at high-voltage chip capacitors?  AVX for example offers
up to 18,000pF at 3000V and 5600pF at 4000V in a 3640 (nominally 0.36" x 0.40"
footprint) package in an X7R dielectric.  See pages 20 to 24 of the AVX
Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitor catalog.
                                              John Barnes  Advisory Engineer
                                              Lexmark International

slacey%foxboro....@interlock.lexmark.com on 03/09/2000 10:57:20 AM

Please respond to slacey%foxboro....@interlock.lexmark.com