From: Veit, Andy
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 4:22 PM
To: 'EMC-PSTC Internet Forum'
Subject: 24 Mo. Warranty for the EU

Forum-
I was just informed (without any further details given) that warranty
periods for products shipped to Europe going to 24 months, mandated by law.
Does someone know the specifics of this, or maybe point me in the right
direction?
I started digging on the europa.eu.int website, but have not found anything
yet.

Thanks-
-Andy

Andrew Veit