I have been asked by a friend if I could help him locate a HP 8566B in good
working condition.   He is not in a position to pay the "stratospheric"
prices asked by a couple of big name dealers but can make an immediate deal
for a reasonable price.   If anyone has - or knows of - a nice example at a
reasonable price please contact me off line so I can put them in direct
contact with the buyer.  Just trying to help out a friend - not involved in
the transaction in any way.  No flaming emails please.

Thanks and best wishes to all for a wonderful holiday season.
Michael Taylor.
mtay...@hach.com
or
970-663-1377 ext 2646