Von: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]Im Auftrag von George Stults
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. November 2001 00:40
An: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Betreff: Power supply markings

Hello Group,

A colleague of mine believes that there is such a thing as a CB mark,
because he has seen it on a power supply.  I have assured him that there is
no such mark,  only the CB Scheme with CB Test Reports and CB Test
Certificates.  This incident would have been a couple of years ago. The type
of  power supply in question was 100/220v 50/60 HZ  either internal or
external used to power ITE.    The only reason I can come up with for such a
'mark' would be that someone in a marketing department wanted it on there.
Has anyone seen a similar situation?  Does anyone have a different
perspective or thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance,

George Stults
Compliance Engineer