NOTE: Small, safe Adobe attachment included.

-----Original Message-----
From: NUTE,RICHARD (HP-SanDiego,ex1)
[mailto:richard_n...@am.exch.hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:19 PM
To: Price, Ed
Subject: Tetanization

I was discussing tetanus with my wife.  She checked
some of her old textbooks and found the attached
explanation of tetanus and a very good graphic.

In the field of electric shock, tetanus is the
technical term describing what we commonly refer to
as "can't let go."

Tetanus occurs in the range of 7 to 50 mA.

Best regards,
Rich

Richard Nute
Hewlett-Packard Company
San Diego

Note:  Since I am unable to post attachments from
my subscribed address, I've asked Ed Price to post
this on my behalf.  Please send replies to me at
ri...@ieee.org.