Joe,
HP (Agilent) make good Pre-amps for different frequency ranges.  If you are
looking for an economical solution then you may try Com Power Corp. at
(949) 587-9800.

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation
Email: ajm...@us.ibm.com
Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

                    MartinJP@appliedbiosyst

                    ems.com                       To:
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                    Sent by:                      cc:

                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom       Subject:     Pre-amps

                    o.ieee.org

                    11/14/2001 10:14 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MartinJP

I am having some difficulties locating manufacturers that provide preamps
with a 20-22dB gain.

What manufacturer/model do you recommend? Why?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
Applied Biosystems