From: Ron Pickard [mailto:rpick...@hypercom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:39 PM
To: wo...@sensormatic.com
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: CENELEC Ammendments

Hi Richard,

You might want to try the following.

Global Engineering Documents:
http://global.ihs.com/

ANSI:
http://web.ansi.org/

Pro's 7 Con's. ANSI is more likely to have separate amendments, documents
that are generally less
expensive, and have more documents in electronic format. Global will have
the document that you're
looking for most of the time, but will likely be only in paper format
(hardcopy). Both have document
search facilities.

Good luck in your search.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                    wo...@sensormatic.com

                    Sent by:                       To:
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom        cc:

                    o.ieee.org                     Subject:     CENELEC
Ammendments

                    10/31/01 12:16 PM

                    Please respond to WOODS

Where can I obtain an amendment to a CENELEC standard? I am spending a small
fortune having to buy the complete amended standard from BSI every time it
is revised.

Richard Woods
Sensormatic Electronics

messages are imported into