It's over on Bizarre Street.

At 10:33 AM 10/24/2001 , Cortland Richmond wrote:

>> telephone products destroyed by all sorts of bazaar events <<

Where IS that bazaar? (grin)

Cortland

No longer online until our new server is brought online and the old messages are imported into the new server.

-----------------------------
British Prime Minister Tony Blair pointed to the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and said the Taliban regime had no "moral inhibition" on slaughtering innocent people.

"There is no compromise possible with such people, no meeting of minds, no point of understanding with such terror," he said. "There is just a choice: Defeat it or be defeated by it and defeat it we must."

"Whatever the dangers of the action we take, the dangers of inaction are far, far greater," he said.
Bill Owsley,   ows...@cisco.com
919) 392-8341

Compliance Engineer
Cisco Systems