From: Jacob Schanker [mailto:j.schan...@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 4:34 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Electronic Surveillance Systems

Hi:

I'm doing a study of sources of potential interference in the 10-12 MHz
range. I found that the EU allows inductive electronic surveillance systems
to co-exist with other spectrum users in the 10.2-11 MHz range. (See ERC
Report 92).

My question, as I know some of you folks work in this area, is: are US
article surveillance, RF ID, and similar systems using the 10-12 MHz range,
or do they contain themselves to ISM frequencies, or other frequencies of
which I'm not aware?

Any info. is appreciated.

Regards,

Jack