Hi David,

Use of the C-Tick is controlled be the Australian Communications Authority
and information can be found at http://www.aca.gov.au/standards/index.htm.

The application form is at http://www.aca.gov.au/publications/forms/rf10.pdf
and the declaration is at http://www.aca.gov.au/publications/forms/rf8.pdf.

Safety depends on whether the device is a declared article.  Most declared
articles are domestic products.  Most IT equipment would fall under the
voluntary approval scheme.  More information on this can be found at
http://www.tcaust.com/framwork.htm.    Safety varies from state to state but
is regulated by the Dept of Fair Trading in New South Wales.  Compliance in
one state assures compliance Australia wide.

As others have said, good luck.

Regards,

Cameron O'Phee.
EMC & Safety Precompliance.