From: CE-test - Ing. Gert Gremmen - ce-marking and more...
[mailto:cet...@cetest.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 1:58 AM
To: umbdenst...@sensormatic.com; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org;
pierre-marie.an...@intel.com
Subject: RE: Swiss Web Site

As its only  a telecommunications institute !
The R&TTE directive has been adopted by Swiss law since May 1st 2000.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/

<e...@brianjones.co.uk>

>>> has
>>> own
>>Telecommunications