Patty,

Here is a little something that I put together previously to give to some of our
folks when they asked the same question.
I found it has saved a lot of time in having to present it every time I'm asked
the question.

(See attached file: Why NRTL Required - Generic.doc)

Oscar

(The usual disclaimer as related to my opinions and my employer.)

"Patricia Knudsen (EWU)" <ewupael%am1.ericsson...@interlock.lexmark.com> on
09/14/2001 11:37:56 AM

Please respond to "Patricia Knudsen (EWU)"
      <ewupael%am1.ericsson...@interlock.lexmark.com>