From: Chris Maxwell [mailto:chris.maxw...@nettest.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 09:09
To: Chris Chileshe; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: CE Mark

I'll tell you what CE means.

It means "Continued Employment" for "Compliance Engineers" so that we
can "Continue to Eat".

That's about the size of it.  No shipments to Europe equals no business
equals no job.  So do the tests, document your tests, put the sticker
on, ship product and send out the invoice.

Personally, I wouldn't care if they told me to put a sticker with Donald
Duck on the unit.  As long as the customs officials accept it.

:-)

Actually, this probably is the opinion of my employer, so no disclaimer
needed.

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797
8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |