FAQ: Sources of EMC & Safety Compliance Information

               FINAL NEWSGROUP POSTING - CHANGE OF WEB URL

This is to let you know that I have just posted in two parts the 64th AND
FINAL issue of the above FAQ to the newsgroup for regulatory/compliance
matters and EMC and safety specifications and testing,

               sci.engr.electrical.compliance  ("s.e.e.c").

The message IDs are:

Part 1: <20010815.0720.52305...@lyons.demon.co.uk>
        Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:20:23 +0100 (BST)
Part 2: <20010815.0722.52306...@lyons.demon.co.uk>
        Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:22:56 +0100 (BST)

This is the last monthly posting of the FAQ to s.e.e.c and as from
1st September 2001 the FAQ will become purely web-based, with a new
maintainer, Charles Purwin <purw...@nhinternet.com> and a new location:

     http://users.metro2000.net/~purwinc/compliance_faq.html

the Japanese-language version, hosted by Tom Sato <vef00...@nifty.ne.jp>,
will continue at:

     http://member.nifty.ne.jp/tsato/seec-faq

The textfiles will continue for some time to be available from my website
http://www.lyons.demon.co.uk as files seecfaq1.txt and seecfaq2.txt
BUT WILL NOT BE UPDATED

Martin Rowe, retiring host of the English language website, and I thank
you for your past interest in the FAQ and hope you will give Charles your
full support in the future.  Suggestions for additions or corrections are
welcomed, and should be sent to him at <purw...@nhinternet.com>.

Best regards to all,

Bill

--
Bill Lyons - b...@lyons.demon.co.uk / w.ly...@ieee.org

Claude Lyons Limited  Brook Road  Waltham Cross   Herts EN8 7LR   England
     Voltage and Power Control - Precise Electrical Instrumentation
Tel: +44 1992 768 888                               Fax: +44 1992 788 000
email: i...@claudelyons.co.uk           URL: http://www.claudelyons.co.uk